I told you this was coming.
Cake pops are such a fun and festive way to eat cake. Cake and frosting mixed together and coated in chocolate give you the perfect bite. The chocolate on the outside crunches as it breaks to reveal the brilliant inside. The cake center is soft, moist, sweet, and in this case red velvet.
Any food on a stick is more fun anyways. Hot Dog on a Stick? Lollipops, popsicles… So we can’t eat all of those foods but bottom line, it is lots of fun to eat something off of a stick.
- 1/2 recipe gluten-free red velvet cake baked and crumbled
- 2 oz (1/4 c) butter, softened
- 4 oz (1 c) powdered sugar
- 1 Tbs cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Almond Bark for dipping (I used about 4 squares)
- Sprinkles for decorating
- Popsicle sticks, lollipop sticks, or paper straws