This tropical Toasted Coconut Frappuccino is so creamy and refreshing. You’d never guess it was a skinny recipe! Naturally gluten-free, with a dairy-free option too.
More recently I have begun to expand my drink recipe arsenal. I’ve always just sipped water. Plain ol’ H2O with nothing added. I know, so boring!
Recently I’ve tried tea and coffee and now that I have, I’m hooked. I love having more than just water to drink! (I’ve never been a soda person, unless in a float or cream soda of some sort.) I’ve been trying so many tea and coffee combinations the past few weeks, and almost always iced. In fact, right now I’m sipping some herbal rooibos iced tea.
As I started to explore my beverage options I knew that I had to find a good sweetener. Sugar was my default because I love sugar and always have it on hand for all of my baking adventures. I still love sugar, that isn’t going to change, but sometimes I like to save my calories for cookies, instead of “spending” them all on sweet iced drinks. I was really excited to try Born Sweet® Zing™ Zero Calorie Stevia Sweetener when I first heard about it. It perfectly sweetens everything from my herbal rooibus tea, to my chai latte, to this Toasted Coconut Frappuccino, all with zero calories and no funny aftertaste. I really enjoy the delicious sweetening experience of Zing™ Stevia Sweetener. Made with only real ingredients – nothing artificial, it has the perfect sweetness found in Mother Nature’s stevia plant. Try sprinkling it into your coffee, teas, smoothies, over fruit and other favorite foods and beverages. Zing™ Stevia Sweetener – a taste of sweet excitement! I also love how Zing™ Stevia Sweetener dissolves instantly, even in cold liquids. I love the nutty tropical flavor in this Toasted Coconut Frappuccino! I used lite canned coconut milk to make it really creamy and to give it a great coconutty flavor. It really is just as simple as adding all the ingredients into the blender and pushing the go button.
You can easily serve this Toasted Coconut Frappuccino “iced latte style” if you don’t have a blender, or just prefer it that way. You can also make it dairy-free, just skip the whipped cream or use a dairy-free whipped cream.
And if coffee isn’t your thing don’t worry, just omit it and add a dash of vanilla extract and an extra 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 1 cup lite canned coconut milk
- ½ cup espresso, cold brew concentrate, or strong coffee
- 1-3 packets of Zing™ Zero Calorie Stevia Sweetener, to taste
- whipped cream and toasted coconut for garnish
- Add the ice cubes, coconut milk, coffee and Zing™ Zero Calorie Stevia Sweetener in a blender
- and blend until icy and smooth.
- Top your Toasted Coconut Frappuccino with whipped cream and toasted coconut (see note.)
- If you are going the Toasted Coconut Iced Latte route mix the coconut milk, coffee, and Zing™
- Zero Calorie Stevia Sweetener and serve it over ice.
- NOTE: To toast coconut spread approx ½ cup of shredded coconut over a baking sheet and
- bake for 5-7 minutes at 375, stirring every 2-3 minutes, until golden brown.
Now you can ADD ZING™ TO YOUR LIFE! Give your taste buds something new and amaZING
to be excited about — try new Zing™ Zero Calorie Stevia Sweetener for yourself! Get a Free
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.
Linked up at Inspiration Thursday, Finding Joy in Everyday, Foodie Friends Friday, What to Read Wednesday