I hope you have enjoyed your holiday as much as I have. My hubby had some PTO that he had to use up before the end of the year so we had a little family stay-cation. We have spend lots of time with our families, playing with out new toys, cleaning and organizing EVERYTHING and binge netflix watching. We also took a little day trip up to Santa Fe.
I’ve been enjoying all the festive holiday flavors and are sad to see them go.
If you are like me you probably bought a few extra bags and threw them in the freezer for later in the year. These muffins are delicious all year round so if you don’t have those extra bags in the freezer, you know what to add to your shopping list.
- 2 1/2 c. rice flour blend
- 1 tsp. xantham gum
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 c. oil
- 1 c. sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 c. milk
- 1/2 c. yogurt
- 1 c. fresh or frozen cranberries cut in half (or more!)
- 1/2 c. mini semisweet chocolate chips
- additional sugar for sprinkling on the top (optional)
- This recipe was inspired by and adapted from Gluten Free on a Shoestring. LOVE her blog!
- You can use regular sized chocolate chips, but using minis ensures that there are little bits of chocolate everywhere without using as much chocolate.