I baked up some gingerbread men to go with my granola using GF Jules Graham Cracker Mix. Totally optional, but super cute. My kiddos are going to have a lot of fun munching on them today. I’ll bet you the heads are the first to go…
Gluten Free Gingerbread Granola takes just a few minutes to mix up, has only 9 ingredient and is perfectly spicy and sweet!
- 3 cups certified gluten free oats (purity protocol)
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 2-3 Tablepsoons ground flax seed (optional)
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger (I used 1 1/2 teaspoons because I like mine really spicy)
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- pinch ground cloves
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1/4 cup honey
- Preheat your oven to 325F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl combine the oats, pecans, flax meal(if using) and spices.
- In a small bowl mix (or large liquid measuring cup) combine the oil, molasses, and honey.
- Pour the liquid mixture over the oats and stir until evenly coated.
- Spread evenly over the baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes, stirring once at about 15 minutes. Let cool, break into bite sized clumps.
- Serve with gingerbread men, if you want.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving Calories 360Total Fat 21gSaturated Fat 7gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 12gCholesterol 0mgSodium 8mgCarbohydrates 41gFiber 6gSugar 18gProtein 6g
All nutrition info is a guestimate and will vary depending on the ingredients you use.