Creamy Vegan Pumpkin Pudding is not only dairy free and gluten free, but is also free of the top 8 allergens! Everyone can decorate their own pudding cup for a fun holiday activity!
This post is sponsored by Enjoy Life Foods. All opinions are entirely my own. I am a pretty big fan of their products and company! Not only are all of their products gluten free, but they are all free of the top 8 allergens (dairy, eggs, wheat, peanuts, soy, fish, shellfish, tree nuts) AND casein free, sesame-free and free of sulfites. Everyone is my entire family can enjoy Enjoy Life Food’s products! (and I can never keep enough of their Plentils on hand to satisfy my hubby’s cravings.) Thanks for supporting Flippin’ Delicious™ and the companies that I work with!
Pumpkin is, and always has been, one of my favorite holiday flavors. I stock up on pumpkin during the holidays so that I can eat it all year round.
Which is why when Enjoy Life Foods released their brand new Baking Chocolate Snack Packs my first instinct was to create these vegan pumpkin pudding cups, customized with mini chocolate chips and a few of Enjoy Life Foods Mini Crunchy Vanilla Honey Grahams. (Don’t miss the Baking Chocolate Snack Pack Giveaway after the recipe!)
I whisked together a quick and easy vegan pumpkin pudding and layered it in glasses with crushed Mini Vanilla Honey Graham Crunchy Cookies and dairy free whipped topping.
I gave my girls each a Baking Chocolate Snack Pack and a bag of Mini Vanilla Honey Graham Cookies and let them decorate and customize their dairy free pumpkin pudding the way they wanted to!
Ghoolish ghosts! Funny mice! Or just go with a classic sprinkle of mini chips and a couple cookies.
p.s. ghosts look pretty cute on Allergy Friendly Hot Chocolate too!
I loved the way I got the creamy dairy free pumpkin pudding, fluffy whipped topping, and the crunch of the chocolate and cookies in each bite!
How fun would it be to make and serve these DIY vegan pumpkin pudding cups for a Halloween party? Or even for Thanksgiving! Super kid friendly, but adults love them just as much. Just spoon the vegan pumpkin pudding into plastic cups and serve with dairy free whipped topping. Pass out Baking Chocolate Snack Packs and Mini Cookies and dessert becomes a fun activity too!
- ½ cup white sugar
- 4 tablespoons cornstarch
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- pinch of cloves
- 2¼ cups rice milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¾ cup pumpkin puree (NOT pumpkin pie filling)
- dairy free whipped topping
- Enjoy Life Foods Baking Chocolate Snack Packs
- Enjoy Life Foods Mini Cookies (I used Crunchy Vanilla Honey Grahams)
- In a medium saucepan whisk together the sugar, cornstarch, and spices.
- Add the remaining pudding ingredients and whisk until smooth.
- Bring to a simmer, while whisking occasionally, and then simmer while whisking until thickened.
- Cool the pudding before use. Pour the pudding into a container and place a piece of plastic wrap directly on the pudding so it doesn't form a skin and chill in the fridge. OR pour the pudding into a bowl nesting inside a bigger bowl with ice water (be careful to not splash water into the pudding). Whisk until completely cool.
Baking Chocolate Snack Packs