Going gluten-free isn’t something to take lightly. You need to search for properly-labeled foods to ensure you won’t cause yourself pain and suffering by eating something that contains gluten.
- 1. Gluten-Free Meatballs
- 2. Gluten-Free Meatloaf
- 3. Gluten-Free Tater Tot Casserole
- 4. Gluten-Free Baked Ziti
- 5. Mole Chili
- 6. Gluten-Free Ground Beef Fried Rice
- 7. Instant Pot Gluten Free Teriyaki Meatloaf
- 8. Easy Gluten-Free Lasagna Casserole
- 9. Gluten-Free Korean Beef and Rice Bowl
- 10. 10-Minute Gluten-Free Enchiladas
- 11. Gluten-Free Teriyaki Grilled Pineapple Burgers
- 12. Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free Ground Beef Stroganoff
- 13. Tuscan White Bean Soup with Meatballs
- 14. Gluten-Free Ground Beef and Broccoli
- 15. Instant Pot Spaghetti Bolognese
- 16. One-Skillet Gluten-Free Hamburger Helper
- 17. Gluten-Free Spicy Beef Samosas
- 18. Gluten-Free American Goulash
- 19. Gluten-Free Hamburger Casserole
- 20. Crockpot Gluten-Free Chili
- 21. Gluten-Free Shepherd’s Pie
- 22. Mexican Shells with Ground Beef
- 23. Gluten-Free Bacon Cheeseburger Pasta
- 24. Skillet Tater Tot Casserole
- 25. Gluten-Free Cheeseburger Soup
- 26. Gluten-Free Flavor Bomb Burgers
- 27. Gluten-Free Cottage Pie
- 28. Gluten-Free Beef Burritos
- 29. Cowboy Hamburger Soup
- 30. Gluten-Free Loaded Nachos
- 31. Gluten-Free Beef Enchilada Skillet
- 32. Gluten-Free Stuffed Shells
- 33. Gluten-Free Korean Beef Bowl
- Final Notes
1. Gluten-Free Meatballs
You can make these Gluten-Free Meatballs with ground beef instead of turkey and simplify the process by popping them in the Instant Pot or slow cooker. You can also make a big batch and freeze some before cooking them.
2. Gluten-Free Meatloaf
3. Gluten-Free Tater Tot Casserole
Another way to combine ground beef with potatoes is this Gluten-Free Tater Tot Casserole. The casserole base of beef, onion, and green beans stays creamy thanks to mushroom soup, while the tater tot topping crisps in the oven.
4. Gluten-Free Baked Ziti
This Gluten Free-Baked Ziti is also dairy-free, making it an option anyone can enjoy. You don’t have to give up the cheesiness associated with ziti, though, because you’ll top it with a parmesan-style creamy sauce.
5. Mole Chili
Anyone who loves spice will want to make this Mole Chili immediately. Adding spice to chili is a great way to enhance the richness of the ground beef, and the mole flavor really highlights the chipotle peppers in this recipe.
6. Gluten-Free Ground Beef Fried Rice
Substitute the ground turkey in this recipe for ground beef and appreciate how this Gluten-Free Ground Beef Fried Rice recipe uses up leftovers while tasting like fancy takeout.
7. Instant Pot Gluten Free Teriyaki Meatloaf
Meatloaf is a classic, and it’s easy to make when you follow this Instant Pot Gluten-Free Teriyaki Meatloaf recipe. Get extra flavor by brushing teriyaki sauce on the Instant Pot interior, then broil the finished product for a delicious crust.
8. Easy Gluten-Free Lasagna Casserole
Making lasagna has never been simpler than with this Easy Gluten-Free Lasagna Casserole recipe. Instead of taking hours to layer the ingredients, you can dump it all into a baking dish.
9. Gluten-Free Korean Beef and Rice Bowl
Korean food has excellent flavors, highlighted in this Gluten-Free Korean Beef and Rice Bowl. Sub ground beef for the turkey and experience the delightful taste of brown sugar mingling with soy sauce and red pepper flakes.
10. 10-Minute Gluten-Free Enchiladas
Use this 10-Minute Gluten-Free Enchiladas recipe to make a delicious dinner in no time. Substitute ground beef for the chicken to bring a rich, salty flavor to the spicy enchilada sauce.
11. Gluten-Free Teriyaki Grilled Pineapple Burgers
Sweet and savory go so well together, as you’ll find out when you make Gluten-Free Teriyaki Grilled Pineapple Burgers. The ground beef keeps the burger moist already, but biting into a pineapple ring adds tart juice to your taste buds.
12. Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free Ground Beef Stroganoff
This Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free Ground Beef Stroganoff is creamy even though it uses coconut milk instead of cow’s milk. The coconut milk-based sauce will heighten the flavor of the gluten-free noodles if you let it sit before serving.
13. Tuscan White Bean Soup with Meatballs
Combine plenty of veggies with robust meatballs in this mouth-watering Tuscan White Bean Soup with Meatballs. Adding spices to the ground beef before forming meatballs heightens the soup’s flavor.
14. Gluten-Free Ground Beef and Broccoli
Gluten-Free Ground Beef and Broccoli is a simple dish that gives you plenty of protein and nutrients. Best of all, you can prepare it in one pot for easy cleanup.
15. Instant Pot Spaghetti Bolognese
Instant Pot Spaghetti Bolognese is a quick and easy way to make a filling dinner for your family. You can cook the bacon and ground beef in the Instant Pot, then add the other ingredients and have it prepared in no time.
16. One-Skillet Gluten-Free Hamburger Helper
One-Skillet Gluten-Free Hamburger Helper is another dish that’s easy to make and clean. Instead of buying a processed version of Hamburger Helper, make your own in just 20 minutes.
17. Gluten-Free Spicy Beef Samosas
Gluten-Free Spicy Beef Samosas are a delicious Indian pastry that includes green peas and onions inside, along with ground beef, to produce an umami mouthfeel. These handheld pastries are great for snacks or appetizers.
18. Gluten-Free American Goulash
Goulash is a hearty stew brimming with meat and vegetables. This recipe for Gluten-Free American Goulash integrates delicious spices for a dish that warms you from the inside out.
19. Gluten-Free Hamburger Casserole
If you love prepping ingredients and then tossing them into a casserole pan, this Gluten-Free Hamburger Casserole is one to try. It’s very filling, with ground beef, potatoes, and cheese making the bulk of the dish.
20. Crockpot Gluten-Free Chili
Using a slow cooker is the next best thing to baking a casserole, and this Crockpot Gluten-Free Chili is something you can toss together and leave cooking all day. You’ll have a delicious, hot meal waiting for you after work.
21. Gluten-Free Shepherd’s Pie
This Gluten-Free Shepherd’s Pie harnesses the traditional British recipe and turns it into a comfort food you can enjoy without disrupting your digestion. You can also sub ingredients to make it paleo or adhere to a whole foods diet to keep you healthier.
22. Mexican Shells with Ground Beef
Mexican Shells with Ground Beef give the vibe of tiny, pasta-based enchiladas. Though it’s not finger food, you’ll love the simplicity of this casserole using large, gluten-free pasta shells as the vessel. It also warms up easily for leftovers.
23. Gluten-Free Bacon Cheeseburger Pasta
The additional salt and flavor from the bacon take this Gluten-Free Bacon Cheeseburger Pasta to a new level. Your mouth will water the whole time you’re cooking it—a process that only takes 20 minutes, making it a quick dinner option.
24. Skillet Tater Tot Casserole
This Skillet Tater Tot Casserole differs from the version above because you can make it in one skillet, simplifying cleanup. This method also includes the ground beef’s juices to add more flavor without the need to add condensed soup, lowering the sodium levels.
25. Gluten-Free Cheeseburger Soup
Gluten-Free Cheeseburger Soup is a thick, filling soup that includes cheese, ground beef, and potatoes. Add shredded carrots and spinach leaves to increase your vegetable intake with each serving and enhance the flavor of the broth.
26. Gluten-Free Flavor Bomb Burgers
Instead of making plain burger patties, this recipe for Gluten-Free Flavor Bomb Burgers packs a punch. Mix the ground beef with onion, garlic, soy sauce, and Worcestershire sauce to please your taste buds with every bite. You won’t even need extra toppings!
27. Gluten-Free Cottage Pie
Gluten-Free Cottage Pie is a comfort dish that will help you feel warm and cozy on dreary days. It’s easy to prepare by combining ground beef, onions, mushrooms, and peas. Broth adds creaminess, and the potato topping makes it a well-rounded meal.
28. Gluten-Free Beef Burritos
Use grain-free tortillas to cup the flavorful ingredients in this recipe for Gluten-Free Beef Burritos. The filling includes ground beef, garlic, onion, and bacon. You can add spices to suit your taste, including oregano, paprika, cumin, and black pepper.
29. Cowboy Hamburger Soup
Cowboy Hamburger Soup is a filling dish that includes ground beef, onion, garlic, and potatoes. Beef broth adds a salty flavor to all the vegetables, but the key is the fire-roasted tomatoes, which add depth to the soup.
30. Gluten-Free Loaded Nachos
This Gluten-Free Loaded Nachos recipe works well as a snack, appetizer, or even a main dish if you layer on the toppings. With corn tortilla chips as the base, you’ll add ground beef seasoned with spices, avocado, pico de gallo, and red onion for flavor.
31. Gluten-Free Beef Enchilada Skillet
Gluten-Free Skillet Beef Enchiladas are a quick and easy meal your family will love. Cook the ground beef and vegetables in the skillet, then remove half of it and add a layer of corn tortillas. Top with the remaining meat and a sprinkling of cheese.
32. Gluten-Free Stuffed Shells
These Gluten-Free Stuffed Shells are a close rival to the Mexican stuffed shells, though these stick to the Italian roots. Use brown rice pasta shells for a unique taste, then fill them with ground beef, ricotta cheese, and spinach. Marinara sauce ties it together.
33. Gluten-Free Korean Beef Bowl
For this Gluten-Free Korean Beef Bowl, you’ll season the beef stir fry with onion and garlic, then make a rich sauce from sesame oil, soy sauce, honey, and red pepper flakes. Garnish the dish with sesame seeds to look extra fancy before you chow down.
These 33 recipes are a great jumping-off point to add ground beef into your diet while using gluten-free foods to create a filling meal. You can substitute ground beef for any recipe that calls for ground turkey or even substitute it in chicken recipes for a new taste.