Are you looking for a great dinner recipe to make on your romantic date night? If so, you’ve come to the right place! Here, we will deliver exquisite and tasty gluten-free recipes that you can cook for a date night with your significant other.
Whether you like chicken, beef, seafood, or salads, we’ve got you covered! Check out our top 51 gluten-free date night recipes below.
- 1. Gluten-Free Meatballs
- 2. Gluten-Free Slow Cooker Meatloaf
- 3. Chopped Salad with Hatch Green Chile Vinaigrette
- 4. Sweet Chili Wings
- 5. Gluten-Free Teriyaki Chicken
- 6. Gluten-Free Chicken Pot Pie
- 7. Gluten-Free Korean Ground Turkey and Rice Bowl
- 8. Gluten-Free Greek Pasta Recipe
- 9. Seared Ahi Tuna Steaks
- 10. Gluten Free Pasta with White Wine Sauce
- 11. Bruschetta Chicken Skillet
- 12. Gluten-Free Sticky Asian Ribs
- 13. Gluten-Free Chicken Marsala with Mushrooms
- 14. Red Wine Marinated Steak with Baked Garlic and Herb Fries
- 15. Lemon Basil Salmon
- 16. Vegan Roasted Red Pepper Alfredo
- 17. Gluten-Free Baked Parmesan Chicken
- 18. Gluten-Free Stir Fry
- 19. Gluten-Free Pad Thai
- 20. Lemon Cucumber Couscous Salad
- 21. Sausage, Potatoes, and Brussels Sprouts
- 22. Sheet Pan Chicken and Sweet Potatoes with Apples and Broccoli
- 23. Cashew Chicken
- 24. Pesto Chicken Pasta Casserole
- 25. Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- 26. Greek Style Grilled Shrimp Orzo Pasta Salad
- 27. Garlic Butter Chicken and Potatoes Recipe
- 28. Salmon Patties and Lemon Garlic Sauce
- 29. Chicken Alfredo Pasta Bake
- 30. Slow Cooker Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- 31. Korean Ground Beef and Broccoli
- 32. Best Chicken Piccata With Lemon Sauce
- 33. Cilantro Lime Chicken
- 34. Short Rib Ragu
- 35. Slow Cooker Beef Tips with Gravy
- 36. Lemon Chicken Piccata
- 37. Slow-Cooker Italian Chicken
- 38. Never-Fail Scalloped Potatoes
- 39. Spaghetti Aglio Olio e Peperoncino
- 40. One Pan Baked Fajitas
- 41. Garlic Butter Steak Bites Recipe
- 42. Beef And Broccoli
- 43. 20-Minute Honey Garlic Shrimp
- 44. Crispy Parmesan Garlic Chicken With Zucchini
- 45. One-Hour Whole Roasted Chicken Recipe
- 46. Slow Cooker Steak Fajitas
- 47. Hawaiian Chicken Kebabs
- 48. Rosemary and Garlic Roast Beef
- 49. Autumn Roasted Vegetables With Apples and Pecans
- 50. Fuji Apple Chicken Salad
- 51. Shrimp and Asparagus Stir Fry with Lemon Sauce Recipe
1. Gluten-Free Meatballs
These gluten-free meatballs are easy to make and include tasty ground turkey. The ingredients you’ll need for the recipe include:
- Ground turkey
- Gluten-free breadcrumbs
- One egg
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
- Rosemary, salt, and pepper
2. Gluten-Free Slow Cooker Meatloaf
Gluten-Free slow cooker meatloaf is an excellent comfort food that will set the scene on your romantic night. The recipe for the slow cooker meatloaf requires the following ingredients.
- 2 pounds of ground beef
- One egg
- ½ cup of gluten-free breadcrumbs
- 1 cup of diced onion
3. Chopped Salad with Hatch Green Chile Vinaigrette
When planning a romantic dinner for two, the chopped salad with hatch green chile vinaigrette is an excellent side dish or even the main dish if you’re a vegetarian. The ingredients include:
- Two ears of corn
- Four tomatoes
- Two avocados
4. Sweet Chili Wings
- 3 pounds of chicken wings
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- ¼ cup of chili sauce
5. Gluten-Free Teriyaki Chicken
Gluten-free teriyaki chicken has a very savory flavor and requires the following spices.
- Crushed red pepper flakes
- Garlic powder or minced garlic
- Ground ginger
- Brown sugar
6. Gluten-Free Chicken Pot Pie
Gluten-free chicken pot pie is a mesmerizing delight with flavors that will burst in your mouth. The creamy dinner will leave you feeling satisfied for hours.
7. Gluten-Free Korean Ground Turkey and Rice Bowl
Gluten-free Korean ground turkey and rice bowl is a sweet and delicious recipe that won’t take you long to make. The slightly spicy flavor will make it one of your regular dinners.
8. Gluten-Free Greek Pasta Recipe
This gluten-free Greek pasta recipe has plenty of healthy and delicious vegetables as well as lentil or chickpea pasta. Use the following ingredients to make the recipe.
- Cherry or grape tomatoes
- Small red onion
- One cucumber
- Greek dressing
9. Seared Ahi Tuna Steaks
Seared ahi tuna steaks are easy to make and have plenty of flavors. The recipe here requires a wonderful marinade and dipping sauce that will blow your mind!
10. Gluten Free Pasta with White Wine Sauce
Gluten-free pasta with white wine sauce is a perfect addition to your romantic night with your significant other. The wine sauce pairs wonderfully with your glass of white wine.
11. Bruschetta Chicken Skillet
The Bruschetta chicken skillet has amazing flavors due to its tasty ingredients like:
- Red onions
- Roma tomatoes
- Balsamic vinegar and olive oil
- Four chicken breasts
12. Gluten-Free Sticky Asian Ribs
These gluten-free sticky Asian ribs have a sweet and creamy taste, perfect for date night! The recipe requires honey, vinegar, onion powder, minced garlic, and gluten-free soy sauce.
13. Gluten-Free Chicken Marsala with Mushrooms
Gluten-free chicken marsala with mushrooms will taste and look like a restaurant-quality dish. If you like Italian food, this is a wonderful meal to enjoy with your loved one!
14. Red Wine Marinated Steak with Baked Garlic and Herb Fries
Red wine-marinated steak with naked garlic and herb fries is a savory and delicious dinner you can enjoy on your date night.
15. Lemon Basil Salmon
Lemon basil salmon is a wonderful seafood dish that includes ingredients like:
- Four salmon fillets
- Three tablespoons of butter
- Chopped basil
- Minced garlic
16. Vegan Roasted Red Pepper Alfredo
The vegan roasted red pepper Alfredo dish is very healthy and dairy-free. The gluten-free dish includes the following ingredients.
- Gluten-free pasta
- Roasted red bell peppers
- 1 cup of water
- ⅔ cup of vegan Alfredo sauce mix
17. Gluten-Free Baked Parmesan Chicken
Gluten-free baked parmesan chicken is a savory dish with moist, flavorful meat that your loved one will enjoy.
18. Gluten-Free Stir Fry
The gluten-free stir fry dish has plenty of healthy and colorful vegetables that provide those tasty flavors you seek from a perfect dinner at home.
19. Gluten-Free Pad Thai
20. Lemon Cucumber Couscous Salad
Lemon cucumber couscous salad is a healthy, fresh salad that your significant other will love. The salad includes quality ingredients like:
- Two cucumbers
- Garlic powder
- One lemon
- Salt and pepper
- 2 cups of couscous
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Fresh parsley
21. Sausage, Potatoes, and Brussels Sprouts
The sausage, potatoes, and Brussels sprouts dish is a wonderful choice, as it has a savory, flavorful taste and soft, sweet potatoes.
22. Sheet Pan Chicken and Sweet Potatoes with Apples and Broccoli
The sheet pan chicken and sweet potatoes with apples and broccoli is a very colorful and flavorful meal to enjoy on date night.
23. Cashew Chicken
Cashew chicken makes for an amazing dinner with its tasty garlic sauce and crunchy cashews. The recipe requires chicken, olive oil, sauce, salt and pepper, brown sugar, chicken broth, and garlic cloves.
24. Pesto Chicken Pasta Casserole
The pesto chicken pasta casserole is an interesting dish that you won’t regret trying! The flavors will dance in your mouth. The dish requires gluten-free penne pasta, rotisserie chicken, mozzarella cheese, and baby spinach.
25. Shrimp Scampi Recipe
Searching for a tasty seafood dish? A shrimp scampi recipe involves a delicious sauce and a buttery taste that will make your taste buds sing.
26. Greek Style Grilled Shrimp Orzo Pasta Salad
A Greek-style grilled shrimp orzo pasta salad is a tasty and healthy seafood dish filled with colorful veggies and Orzo pasta. You’ll love the cucumbers, herbs, and cherry tomatoes.
27. Garlic Butter Chicken and Potatoes Recipe
The garlic butter chicken and potatoes recipe is easy to make for a lovely, romantic dinner. You’ll have the tasty, creamy dish made in only 30 minutes.
28. Salmon Patties and Lemon Garlic Sauce
Salmon patties and lemon garlic sauce provide an excellent side dish or appetizer to begin your romantic dinner date. To make these salmon patties, you’ll need the following:
- 16 ounces of cooked salmon
- Two eggs
- ½ cup of chopped onions
- Almond flour
- Two cloves of chopped garlic
29. Chicken Alfredo Pasta Bake
The Chicken Alfredo pasta bake is a creamy, delicious dish that you’ll enjoy munching on while listening to love songs on the radio. The pasta bake makes a perfect meal for your date night!
30. Slow Cooker Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps
Slow cooker Asian chicken lettuce wraps provide a light fare for dinner with a punch of healthy benefits. Enjoy!
31. Korean Ground Beef and Broccoli
Korean ground beef and broccoli have an interesting twist that offers an international flavor. The best part? You can make the dish in only 30 minutes.
32. Best Chicken Piccata With Lemon Sauce
The best chicken piccata with lemon sauce has a unique, savory taste with a bit of sourness due to the fresh lemon sauce.
33. Cilantro Lime Chicken
Cilantro lime chicken can work well with a side of pasta, grilled veggies, or a salad. You can use either chicken thighs or chicken breasts to make the savory meal.
34. Short Rib Ragu
Short rib ragu uses shredded short ribs with a flavorful red wine sauce. You can serve the delicious dish over a plate of mashed potatoes.
35. Slow Cooker Beef Tips with Gravy
The Slow Cooker Beef Tips with Gravy is a great comfort meal that you will love eating with your significant other after a long day at work. The recipe requires sirloin, onions, and seasoning.
36. Lemon Chicken Piccata
Lemon chicken piccata has a savory taste and requires the following ingredients:
- Chicken breast
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil
- White wine
- Lemon wedges
37. Slow-Cooker Italian Chicken
38. Never-Fail Scalloped Potatoes
Scalloped potatoes make a great side dish to a meat recipe like beef, turkey, lamb, or fish. Check out the recipe to make a tasty meal!
39. Spaghetti Aglio Olio e Peperoncino
The Spaghetti Aglio Olio e Peperoncino is an amazing pasta that has a spicy kick and plenty of herbs. Enjoy!
40. One Pan Baked Fajitas
One pan-baked Fajitas have colorful bell peppers, sweet onions, and strips of savory chicken. Add these to your romantic date night, and you won’t regret it!
41. Garlic Butter Steak Bites Recipe
Garlic butter steak bites make a great addition to a plate of mashed potatoes or buttery rice.
42. Beef And Broccoli
Beef And broccoli is a simple and tasty dish to have for a romantic dinner. It won’t take long to cook while leaving you satisfied.
43. 20-Minute Honey Garlic Shrimp
The 20-Minute Honey Garlic Shrimp is a sweet seafood dish with ingredients like:
- Soy sauce
- Garlic cloves
- Olive oil
44. Crispy Parmesan Garlic Chicken With Zucchini
Crispy parmesan garlic chicken with zucchini has great flavors with breaded, crispy chicken and a garlicky sauce.
45. One-Hour Whole Roasted Chicken Recipe
The one-hour whole-roasted chicken recipe is an easy one to follow and makes for great comfort food after a long week of work.
46. Slow Cooker Steak Fajitas
Slow-cooker steak fajitas have a savory taste and will make your taste buds dance! You’re sure to love the colorful bell peppers, onions, and oregano flavors.
47. Hawaiian Chicken Kebabs
Hawaiian chicken kebabs are an excellent choice due to the sweet red onions, pineapple bites, and colorful bell peppers. You can enjoy it with a dish of rice or potatoes.
48. Rosemary and Garlic Roast Beef
Rosemary and garlic roast beef is an incredible dish, but it will take a while to complete cooking. You might want to start early. Enjoy it with a plate of mashed potatoes or a salad.
49. Autumn Roasted Vegetables With Apples and Pecans
Autumn roasted vegetables are an excellent choice to have with a piece of steak or chicken thighs. The ingredients include:
- Red onions
- Brussels sprouts
- Butternut squash
50. Fuji Apple Chicken Salad
Fuji apple chicken salad is a fresh and healthy choice filled with crisp apples, tomatoes, chicken, pecans, and dried cranberries.
51. Shrimp and Asparagus Stir Fry with Lemon Sauce Recipe
The shrimp and asparagus stir fry is made with one pound of shrimp, garlic, ginger, lemon, and asparagus. Enjoy the delicious seafood dish!
You’ll love any of these 51 amazing gluten-free dinners on your romantic date night. With a few candles and romantic music, the perfect meal will lead to the best night ever.